Sunday, May 2, 2010

my poem... maiden one....An Ode To Frnzz....



Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts ,
I just kept waiting to act them ,
Waiting and waiting and waiting ,
Days passed but I couldn't perform them.

O God!! Bring me back those moments ,
Those past beautiful moments -
When I was with them and they with me ,
And we spent our time in happiness and glee.

But now , Alas ! They are separating from me ,
Whom to curse for their getting miles away from me.
I call them but they cannot hear me.
They cannot come to me! They cannot come to me!

Here I am , a lonely being ,
With no one around to hear my cry ,
I am suffering but no one is seeing ,
My once bright eyes have become dry.

"O Almighty!! I ask a question to You-
Who authoritates destiny- me or Thee?"
But The Almighty answered solemnly ,
From the Sevenfold Height He talked to me.

"Child! It is you who controls your destiny,
I am nothing but only your belief.
You are the one to shape your destiny
I am the one to take away your grief."

Hearing these consoling, divine words ,
I again thought and thought ,
And realised that I was the cause
For all the pains which i had got.

After realising this i didn't care for my past ,
And resolved to only care for my present.
Now I am firm determined that there will be no one but me
Who will make friendship a full moon from a crescent.

But whatever i had written till now my dear
was all about my making friends,
And now that we are going to separate,
I'll make our bonds more stronger so that they remember me till my end....
...

1 comment:

  1. amazing kid...see u now have ur own platform to write whatever u want...
    welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete